How to Find Your Ring Size?
While the most precise way to find your ring size is to have a jeweler do it, you can also easily do it at home. Whether you're sizing your finger to buy a ring online, or want to surprise your sweetie with an engagement ring, the next method has you covered.
Finding Your Ring Size
- Cut a strip of paper or a piece of string. Wrap the paper or string around the finger to be sized.
- Slide the paper or string up to the knuckle, as the ring must be sized large enough to able to slip off and on, over the knuckle.
- Mark the intersection point of string. Make sure to mark both points of the string.
- Place the paper or string next to a ruler and write down your measurement.
- Locate your ring size by locating your measurement on the size chart.
If the measurement falls in between two sizes, it is recommended that you choose the larger size. Your fingers might also swell if you're pregnant or taking certain medications. Take this into account when measuring your fingers.
Finding the Ring Size for Your Loved Ones
- Find a ring that your loved one currently wears.
- Make sure he or she wears that ring on the finger you are shopping for.
- Using a ruler to measure the inside diameter or inside circumference of the ring.
- Match your measurement with our size chart to find your perfect fitting size!
If the measurement falls in between two sizes, it is recommended that you choose the larger size.
Receiving time=Processing time+Shipping time
Processing Time: 1-3 business workdays
Delivery times vary depending on your shipping destination:
Other Countries: about 20 days
Standard Shipping: US $4
We offer free standard shipping for orders of more than $59 in value.
1.You have 14 days to decide if an item is right for you, if not, you can certainly come to us within 14 days of receipt.
2.The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:Bikinis, and One-Piece Swimwear, Accessories, Clearance and Lingerie.
3.Items returned must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that’s worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way.
4.We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without checking with us first.
5.Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.